The Art of Learning Blog
This Art Blog features articles of interest to those who love learning. Art Blog focuses on the visual arts as well as business creativity and innovation. We encourage you to check this Art Blog space regularly or subscribe to Art Blog so that you don’t miss interesting Art Blog posts.
by Larna Anderson, MD of The Art of Learning in Port Elizabeth
To Stay updated about
Art Classes, Art Parties
and Art Team Building
in Port Elizabeth!
Larna Anderson has worked in various industries and has learned the best and worst operating practices from corporate, NPO, government and entrepreneurial working environments. Living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa, she has worked in the ABET, TVET and Higher Education and Training sector in the Namibia, Zimbabwe, Botswana, Malawi, Lesotho, Swaziland, USA, and in South Africa. She believes that creative minds must be nurtured for innovative problem solving, the basis of successful business teams.
- Master of Arts, Rhodes University, South Africa
- Bachelor of Fine Art, Rhodes University, South Africa
- National Diploma Graphic Design, Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University, South Africa
- Distinguished Toastmaster Certificate, Toastmasters International, USA
- Models for Management & Management Trainer Certification, Teleometrics International, USA
Authored books include:
Global Hypercompetitiveness – inspiring world-class thinking, operations and results
Sizzovations – Purposeful Sizzling Business Innovations
Managing Director of The Art of Learning